We are a not-for-profit, new business at Equine Earth, so if you have any ideas, suggestions or skills to offer that would help us along our way, it would be much appreciated.
Would you like to join our DIY team?
We operate an exchange system here. We offer our time and skills in exchange for your time and skills. If you would like a one-to-one equine facilitated session in exchange for your work, then please contact us for a further discussion.
Current Projects include:
- Repair of Cotswold’s walls – stone walling at certain points where it has collapsed.
- Removal/relocating of blackthorn to help prevent injury to foraging ponies.
- Woodland Management – in keeping with Woodland Trust recommendations for Ancient Woodlands.
- Cleaning and reproofing the yurt.
- Relaying surface of barn/arena and round-pen with wood chip/fibre and sand.
- Repairing and upgrading Doris for Drawing and Talking therapy work.
This list is not exhaustive, and much like house work, its always ongoing!